10 Good Reasons to Buy New Homes From GHA
We are GHA, a new home builder for over 30 years in the Palm Springs, CA area. We are under construction on 2 new home communities in nearby La Quinta, CA. CEO, Mario Gonzales, was recently quoted as saying, “There have been many changes in the way we build homes here in the desert. With great advancements in technology and building techniques we can build new homes safer, faster and more efficient than ever before. The new homes in La Quinta represent all that we have learned over the years.”
Home buyers everywhere are usually faced with the problem of where to buy, when to buy and should they buy a new home or and older one. GHA offers 10 good reasons to buy a new home from us.
1) Location - GHA chooses up and coming areas close to Community schools, good shopping and services. Neighborhood amenities such as parks, sports facilities, walking trails, public recreation centers, riding stables and swimming pools are likely to be found close to our new home developments
2) Choose the Floor Plan that’s right for your family - With so many years of working with homeowners and understanding their needs and desires, GHA offers improved room and "flow" designs for today’s modern family. All of our Homes have more windows, open living space, bigger closets and storage areas, numerous bathrooms and larger kitchens and garages.
3) Design Your Dream Home Your Way - Why move into a home that someone else has designed. Most builders let you select your favorite cabinets, carpets and flooring, countertops and appliances. But GHA doesn’t stop there, they will work with you to design your own gorgeous bath, custom showers, add-on a room, change walls, doors and niches. GHA believes your new home should reflect your style, not someone else’s.
4) Home Warranties All of our New Homes come with a builder warranty that covers workmanship, structure, as well as manufacturer's warranties on appliances, carpeting, heating, cooling systems and roofing materials. GHA supplies all homeowners a Warranty manual clearly stating all of the different warranties and how to use them. GHA also maintains a Customer Service department that works with new homeowners to make sure everything in their home is working properly.
5) New Safety Features for new homes are built in compliance with the latest mandated safety codes. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, safety glass and superior wiring greatly reduce the chances of personal injury.
6) Energy and Cost Savings - New homes are far more energy efficient than homes built just a few years ago. Why settle for drafty, energy-wasting single-pane windows in a used home? GHA uses the latest double-pane windows with special window coatings and inert gases between the layers of glass that save you money in both heating and cooling season. Radiant boards are used in the construction of your roof that blocks most of the sun’s harmful rays. This make your home cooler in the hot months.
7) Low Maintenance Costs - In a new home, everything is new and probably under warranty. New technology in home construction and today's building materials make your new home virtually low maintenance for many years.
8) Easy Financing - GHA works with iMortgage, our "preferred lender" who make financing easy. In most cases upgrades such as landscaping and swimming pools can be wrapped up and packaged into a single mortgage making qualifying for a loan and home appraisal a simple matter.
9) Enjoy the Appreciation - Most real estate professionals would agree that the first five to six years in the life of a home are the years with the greatest appreciation. It is during this time that a home has the most appeal to those looking for a used home. GHA has a long history of building high quality homes in the Coachella Valley where homeowners are enjoy the benefits of appreciation and quite often use it to upgrade to another GHA home.
10) Availability - New homes are ready when you need them, there's no need to wait months for completion or vacancy. Whether you need your new home today or take a few months to build it your way, GHA usually has standing inventory in various stages of completion that could be ready when you are.
|Disclaimer. Builder and partners reserve the right to modify plans, features, specifications and prices without notice or obligation, including any of the features listed on this website. All square footages and dimensions are approximates only and may vary per plan and elevation or from the actual home constructed. All renderings, brochures and marketing materials are concepts only, not intended to depict actual homes and are subject to change at any time.|